Le Mans Esports Series (registered in England with company number: xxxxx whose registered office is at xxx) operates LeMansEsports.com.
Access to and use of this site (the "Site") is provided by Le Mans Esports Series ("we", "us", and/or "our") subject to the following terms and conditions.
To contact us, please email contact@LeMansEsports.com.
By using this Site you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with all of these terms and conditions, you must exit this Site now.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms of and conditions and other applicable terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
Updates and Changes
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
You are responsible for regularly reviewing the terms and conditions posted on this Site ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. By using this Site after any such changes you agree to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions in force at the time.
Le Mans Esports Series may update and change this Site from time to time in relation to our users’ needs, our business priorities and/or to reflect changes to any product or service offered by us.
We do not guarantee that this Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of this Site for business and operational reasons (including maintenance, updates, technical improvements or to develop its content and/or presentation).
Viruses, Bugs and Malicious Use
Le Mans Esports Series do not guarantee that this Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access this Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is technologically harmful or malicious.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to LeMansEsports.com, the server on which this Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Site.
You must not attack this Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
Le Mans Esports will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this Site will cease immediately.
Copyright, Database Rights, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property
The material and content provided on this Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only, save where expressly provided, and you agree not for yourself or through or by way of assistance from any third party to distribute copy extract or commercially exploit such material or content. You further agree not to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from this Site. Except as otherwise indicated, all materials on this Site, including, but not limited to photographs, other images, illustrations, text, video clips and written and other materials contained in this Site are protected by copyrights, database rights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned, or used with permission of their owners, by us or our affiliates or associates. This Site as a whole is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. All rights are reserved.
The Le Mans Esports logo, and related marks are trademarks of xxx. All rights reserved.
You may make a copy of this content for your personal non-commercial use only, provided that you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact and you agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, frame, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from this Site including but not limited to text, video, graphics, messages, code and/or software without Le Mans Esports Series prior written consent.
No right, title or interest in any material or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.
Le Mans Esports Series Liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude Le Mans Esports Series liability for death or personal injury caused by Le Mans Esports Series negligence or the negligence of Le Mans Esports Series employees, agents or subcontractors, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else for which it would be unlawful to do so.
To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use or inability to use this Site, or your use or reliance on any content on this Site.
This Site and its content may contain inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this Site.
We make no representations whatsoever about any other sites that you may access through this Site or that may link to this Site.
Linking to this Site is permitted so long as such use does not create any unauthorised association between Le Mans Esports Series, ACO, WEC, Motorsport Network and their brands, and any third party or its products or services.
The name of this Site must be used in such links, i.e. LeMansEsports.com, but none of our Logos may be used.
When you access any other website, you understand that it is independent from this Site and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. In particular, you agree that any dealings you have with such third party site operators (including payment for and delivery of products or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations, acts or omissions associated with such dealings) shall be on the terms and conditions (if any) of the third party operator and a matter solely between such third party operator and yourself.
In addition, a link to any other website does not mean that Le Mans Esports Series endorse or accept any responsibility whatsoever for the content contained on such website or the use by you of it.
Le Mans Esports Series shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available through any such site or resource.
You may register to become a member of this Site. Becoming a member of this Site is not a registration to take part in the Le Mans Esports Series, which will be subject to separate terms and conditions.
In order to register to become a member of this Site, you must be at least 16 years of age.
We may refuse your application for participation at our discretion. If we accept your application for participation, we will confirm this by allowing access to the membership services through your username and password.
You undertake that all information provided by you for the purpose of registering on this Site is accurate and complete.
Use of Membership
Each membership for this Site is for a single user only. You may not share your username or password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. You may only use the membership services for personal non-commercial use.
You are responsible for the acts or omissions of any third parties who use your membership, whether fraudulent or not. You agree to indemnify us against any claims arising out of the unauthorised use of the membership services and/or your username and password. For the avoidance of doubt; we shall not be liable if your username and password is used by someone else.
We have the right to disable any username or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any provisions of these terms and conditions.
If you feel or suspect that there has been a breach (of any kind) of your membership and/or username and password then you must immediately notify us and change your password as soon as possible.
Termination of Membership
You may at any time end your membership by requesting the cancellation of membership services. Your request will be effective from the first working day after receipt by us of the request.
Where you commit a material breach of these terms and conditions or where we have good cause, we may terminate your membership without prior notification or warning.
You will be informed by email of the termination, or the confirmation of the termination, of your membership.
The Le Mans Esports Series is operated by Le Mans Esports Series in the UK under English law and, to the extent permitted by law, any legal disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Regardless of this, you may have statutory and/or consumer rights where you live which may apply and your local law may apply in some circumstances.
This website, LeMansEsports.com (the “Site”) is operated by Le Mans Esports Series. Le Mans Esports Series is registered in England with company number xxx with its registered office being xxx, England (“we”, “us” and/or “our”).
For the purpose of data protection legislation, we are the data controller.
What information do we collect?
We will collect and process the following data about you (the “Information”):
- The information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on this Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register, subscribe to any service, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, nationality and phone number, and preferences.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, screen resolution details, browser type and version, time zone setting, mobile and network information, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
How do we use your Information?
We may use your Information:
- to communicate with you (including by post, phone, email and/or mobile messaging), such as to let you know about new features, offerings (including goods and services) on the Site;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences;
- for record keeping purposes;
- to administer and provide services you request;
- to carry out market research so that we can improve the products and service we offer;
- to improve the quality of our service and the security of the Site;
- to understand your preferences so that we can improve the products and services we offer;
- in connection with targeting/advertising activities;
- to track activity on the Site;
- in such way, as you may otherwise expressly consent to;
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and/or
- for any other purpose that we may notify you from time to time.
You agree that we have the right to share your Information with:
- carefully selected third party organisations to carry out certain processing activities on our behalf;
- any Le Mans Esports Series, ACO, WEC, Motorsport Network partner in a manner to which you have expressly consented to (this includes consent by way of opting-in to certain marketing and contact from any of them as part of the registration process) and you agree that such parties can contact you in accordance with such consent;
- anyone who may take over the running of the Site or any Le Mans Esports Series related company or subcontractors who operate a part of the Site on our behalf. Any other organisations who access your information in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your Information and comply with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We may also independently audit these service providers to make sure that they meet our standards; and/or
- any law enforcement agency requesting it once we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request.
We will disclose your Information to third parties:
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests; and/or
- to operate our systems properly or to protect our users and ourselves.
We have strict security protocols in place to protect your Information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. We only allow access to our databases when necessary, and then under strict guidelines as to what use may be made of such data.
Where we store your Information
We may use service providers to help us run this Site. If we or our service providers transfer any Information out of the European Economic Area (EEA), it will only be done with the relevant protection (under UK law) being in place.
Access to Information
You have the right to access the Information we hold about you. Any request to access this Information may be subject to a fee (currently £10) to meet our costs in providing you with the Information. Please forward your request to contact@LeMansEsports.com. We may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any Information to you.
We operate a mailing list to distribute Le Mans Esports Series related news. We only send emails to addresses which have been subscribed to the list. If you wish to unsubscribe from the list please click on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email or e-mail us at contact@LeMansEsports.com.
Correcting and Updating Personal Information
If you wish to correct or update your Information held by us you can do so by updating your account or sending an email to contact@LeMansEsports.com.
We request all children under the age of 13 to speak to their parents or their legal guardians in order to obtain their consent before submitting any information to the Site.
We recommend that parents or legal guardians utilise parental control tools in order to create a suitable online environment for their children.
In this Cookies Policy references to "we", "us" and "our", are references to Le Mans Esports Series and references to the “Site” are references to LeMansEsports.com.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server.
Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like who you are, your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket.
How long do cookies last?
Cookies last for different lengths of time depending on what they are used for:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies and are only stored until you leave the website or when you close your web browser.
- Persistent cookies last for a fixed period of time, defined within the cookie, and allow the website to recognise the device again when the user returns to that website on that device.
Who sets cookies?
First party cookies are set by the website that you are visiting and can only be read by that website.
Third party cookies are set by an organisation other than operator of the website. This might be for the purposes of website measurement, to allow a third party service on the website to operate or to target or deliver advertising.
How to control cookies
You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website and some services and functionalities may not work.
All major browsers allow you to change your cookie settings - for example, you can set up your web browser to inform you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. You can usually find these settings in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the 'Help' option in your browser for further assistance.